Zero Nitrogen/Air Gas Generator for GC
The combined Zero Nitrogen/Air delivers a continuous stream of High Purity Nitrogen gas (> 99.9995%) and grade purify Air with Hydrocarbon content (< 0.1 ppm), ideal for application such as GC-Carrier gas, Make up and GC-FID.
The Z.PROSPERO is available without or with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest in color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, ZN2/Air Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
Utilizing Advanced technology PSA of separating Nitrogen and O2 to produce high quality Nitrogen gas and activated alumina column to produced purify Air on demand 24/7. For the Z.PROSPERO, a heated catalyst oxidises CH4 from the Nitrogen gas flow providing Zero Nitrogen with Total hydrocarbon less than 0.05 ppm.
Z.PROSPERO.[Flow rate]/0 (Without compressor)
Z.PROSPERO.[Flow rate]/1 (With compressor)
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure Nitrogen and Pure Air gas produced as standard.
Pure Nitrogen and Pure Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- Without or with integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Option :
Oxygen sensor : Online N2 Purity monitoring capability
- Catalyst module : THC < 0.05 ppm
- Auto start
- Fast start-up purity < 60 min
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet Nitrogen/Air flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Compressor||0 (Without)||1 (With)||0 (Without)||1 (With)|
|Max Nitrogen Flow rate||1 l/min||3 l/min|
|Max Pure Air Flow rate||1.5 l/min||3 l/min|
|Max N2/Air pressure||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Nitrogen purity||> 99.9995% (< 5 ppm O2) ; Total HCs < 0.05 ppm|
|Pure Air purity||HCs < 0.1 ppm ; Air Dew Point < -55°C (-67°F)|
|Inlet Air flow required
@ 8 bar (116 psi) max
|16 L/min||N/A||42 L/min||N/A|
|Min Inlet Air quality||ISO8573 – 1:2010 1.4.1||N/A||ISO8573 – 1:2010 1.4.1||N/A|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms and maintenance)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% RH @ 25°C|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Max Altitude||3000 Meters|
|Noise level @ 1M||25 dB (A)||50 dB (A)||25 dB (A)||50 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 65 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 25,6″)||47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||59 / 130||66 / 145||101 / 223||113 / 249|
|Power consumption||430 VA||630 VA||430 VA||1130 VA|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Nitrogen/Air outlet||G 1/4″ (BSP) Female|
|Air Inlet||G 1/4″ (BSP) Female||N/A||G 1/4″ (BSP) Female||N/A|
|USB/PC Control||In series|