Nitrogen Gas Generator
The nitrogen generators serie Tornado Lite offer to you a unique, innovative solution to nitrogen gas supply.
A reliable, secure source of nitrogen can be produced from your existing compressed air supply, eliminating the need for liquid nitrogen or high pressure gas cylinders.
Conceived for a continuous operation, the Tornado Lite nitrogen generator can produce flow rates from a few liters per minutes to over NL/min at purities in oxygen content residual from 10 ppm to 3%.
The generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process, pressures, inlet air dewpoint and oxygen levels with continuous monitoring complete with alarms.
– Quick return on investment < 1 year
– After installation, the generator require minimal attention and Maintenance.
RELIABILITY AND SAFETY OF USE
– Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s
– Nitrogen available on request 24H per day ensuring the walk of the process in a regular and uninterrupted way
COMPACT DESIGN AND FLEXIBLE MODULAR OPTION
– The system demands less floor space
– The modular concept means the generators can be multi banked if required (Master/Slave configuration) Evolutionary System adapting as your business grows and gas requirements change
- Fully regenerative PSA technology : reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Varying flow rates and purities
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Oxygen sensor display with alarm
- Air inlet dewpoint display with alarm
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Analogue connections
- IP address for remote access via internet connection
- Quick and easy maintenance : access from front, no rear access required
- Automatic economy mode : enable to go in standby mode when no N2 is required
|MODELS||10 ppm||100 ppm||0.10%||0.5%||1.0%||2.0%||3.0%||4.0%||5.0%||Dimensions (W x H x D)||Weight (kg/lbs)|
|N2 FLOW RAT NM3/H VIA O2 PURITY|
|TORNADO-102L||10||20||30||45||50||70||85||–||–||40 x 115 x 58 cm (16″ x 69″ x 23″)||150 / 330|
|TORNADO-104L||20||40||60||90||100||140||170||–||–||180 / 396|
|TORNADO-106L||30||60||90||135||150||210||255||–||–||40 x 115 x 76 cm (16″ x 69″ x 30″)||230 / 5077|
|Temperature range||5 – 45°C (41 – 113°F)|
|Air Inlet Pressure||6 – 16 bar (87 – 232 psi)|
|Nitrogen Outlet Pressure||5 – 14 bar (72 – 203 psi)|
|Air Inlet quality requirement||Dew Point : -40°C (-40°F)|
|Particulate : < 0.1 micron|
|Oil : < 0.01 mg/m³|
|Electrical Supply||90 – 260 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Signal / monitoring||no volt alarm & RS232|
|Inlet/Outlet connections||G 1⁄2 (BSP) F|
|FACTOR OF CORRECTION|
|Factor of correction||1.14||1.21||1.29||1.36||1.43|