Combined N2/Air Gas generator for PEGASUS
The THEMISTO PEGA dual flow generator has been specifically designed to meet the Nitrogen and Pure Air needs to supply a LECO PEGASUS 4D GC x GC-TOFMS.
The THEMISTO PEGA is available with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The Generator is controlled using the latest color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressures and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
Nitrogen is produced by pressure swing absorption (PSA) to remove oxygen, carbon dioxide and water from compressed air and purified air is produced by using a cyclonic water separator filter and submicronic coalescing filter.
IMPROVE ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS PERFORMANCE
The production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
IMPROVE LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
Gas on demand, no need to worry about running out of gas.
– Quick return on investment < 1 years
– No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation
Nitrogen and Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the LECO PEGASUS 4D GC x GC-TOFMS
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Fast start-up purity < 30 min
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- 3 ways valve with timer (adjustable) for N2 gas line outlet to have the night quality N2 after a switch off.
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|MODELS||THEMISTO – PEGA|
|Cooling Gas||N2 gas : 20 L/min, N2 Dew Point < -60°C (-76°F)|
|Heating Gas||Pure Air gas : 12 – 40 L/min|
|Max pressure outlet Nitrogen/Air||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms and maintenance)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% Non – Condensing|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Max Altitude||4000 Meters|
|Noise level @ 1M||60 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||155 / 202|
|Power comsuption||2200 VA|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Nitrogen/Air outlet||2x 1/4″ GF|
|USB/RS232/PC Control||In series|