Tower High Purity Nitrogen Gas Generator
The F-DGSi Tower High Purity (HP) Nitrogen Generators are engineered to transform standard compressed air in to a safe regulated supply of 99.9995% pure nitrogen.
With an optional catalyst, other trace impurities such as hydrocarbons and CO are removed to levels <0.05 ppm. An additional filter is installed to remove particulates down to 0.5 microns.
The touch screen LCD interface provides simple and user friendly management of all functions on the unit.
Reference : T.ZN2.HP.(N2 flow rate)
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Innovation and unique design: space saving lab bench
- Fully regenerative PSA technology: reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Generates Nitrogen on demand from external compressed air
- Designed to run 24 hours a day
- The T.ZN2.HP series is equipped with a Catalyst oven to remove Hydrocarbons (as methane)
- Minimum maintenance with an annual filter change : no need to open the instrument
- Alarms for catalyst duration, catalyst temperature, and pressure
- USB/RS232 ports to remote the system anywhere in the world for diagnostics purpose
- Low power, low noise, low maintenance
- Fast purity (10 ppm in less than 3 hours)
|Flow rate (max)||500 cc/min||750 cc/min|
|Nitrogen purity||> 99.9995% (< 5 ppm O2 @ 7 bar (101.5 psi) inlet pressure)|
|O2 content||< 5 ppm|
|N2 pressure||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Hydrocarbon content (CH4 free)||< 0.05 ppm|
|Air inlet requirement||Particulate : < 1 micron|
|Dew Point : Between -20°C (-4°F) -40°C (-40°F)|
|Oil < 0.01 mg/m3|
|Flow rate (max)||15 L/min||18 L/min|
|Min supply pressure||7 bar (101.5 psi)|
|Max supply pressure||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Min temperature||1°C (34°F)|
|Max temperature||35°C (95°F)|
|LCD digital screen||LCD digital screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms) with LED indicators (Power on/off; ready or errors)|
|USB/PC Control||In series|
|Power consumption||270 VA|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14 x 49 x 63 cm (5.5″ x 19″ x 25″)|
|Outlet port||1/8″ GF female|
|Inlet port||1/8″ GF female|
|Temperature||From 5 – 35°C (41 – 95°F) and humidity 80% to 25°C (77°F)|
|Noise||< 25 dB(A)|
|Pollution degree rating||2 (with no aromatic compounds)|