CO2 Free Air Dryer
The NDC CO2-free air dryer purifies your compressed air network to provide a continuous supply of clean, dry (-70°C PDP) and CO2-free (< 1ppm) air. It allows the replacement of bottles of nitrogen or oxygen at high pressure.
The unit is very compact, save the space in the lab, silent, and easy to install.
The NDC can inform you when the service is due via the display screen.
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
– The use of air without CO2 reduces significantly noise from background for techniques such as FT-IR
– Protects sensitive optics and air bearings from moisture
– Tested and approved by most TOC and FT-IR manufacturers
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND ECONOMIC
By producing clean, dry air from an existing compressed air system, you save money compared to using bottles
The use of treated compressed air provides good instrument air quality, eliminating the need to change laboratory high pressure bottles.
- Air quality obtained
- Water Dew Point less than -70°C ( -100°F)
- CO2 < 1 ppm
- Particles < 1 µ
- Compact, lightweight design
- Patented PSA Technology
- Operation and regeneration fully automatic
- Complete repressurization which means that there is no pressure fluctuation
- Quiet operation
The new exhaust silencers significantly reduce the sound level of the dryer (< 60dB(A)).
- Easy maintenance
- Single cartridge containing filtration and desiccant which can be easily exchanged without the need for special tools
- Less than 15 minutes.
- PLC screen
Dryer status, maintenance indication with alarm display
|Max CO2 Free Air Flow rate||1.5 l/min||14 l/min||30 l/min||60 l/min||90 l/min||120 l/min|
|Min – Max CO2 Free Air pressure||4 bar (58 psi) – 16 bar (232 psi)|
|CO2 Level||< 1 ppm|
|H2O Dew Point||-70°C (-94°F)|
|Max CO2 Free Air Flow rate||2.5 l/min||23 l/min||50 l/min||100 l/min||150 l/min||200 l/min|
|Max CO2 Free Air Flow rate||1 l/min||9 l/min||20 l/min||40 l/min||60 l/min||80 l/min|
|Temperature range||From 1.5 – 50°C (34 – 122°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.1 x 44.7 x 16 cm
(9″ x 18″ x 6″)
|24.1 x 64.7 x 16 cm
(9″ x 25″ x 6″)
|24.1 x 109.7 x 16 cm
(9″ x 43″ x 6″)
|44 x 73.4 x 29.5 cm
(17″ x 29″ x 6″)
|Weight (kg/lbs)||8.3 / 18.3||12.8 / 28.3||19.3 / 42.5||40 / 88.2|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||18 Watt|
|Inlet / Outlet||G 3/8|