LABOSTAR 3/7 TWF-UV
Ultrapure Water System
Produce Ultrapure Water directly from your drinking water supply
– A system with a very compact integrated tank which can be fixed on the bench or wall mounting to be installed wherever ultra pure water is needed.
– Available as a tap or pretreated feed system to meet all lab needs
– With UV version TOC is < 5 ppb. In this case water quality exceeds all relevant standards including ASTM Type I, NCCLS Type I and ISO 3696 Type I.
– From your water supply produce your own ultrapure water in your workstation
– LABOSTAR systems store some purified water for your current needs, and allow you to reach some freshly produced ultrapure water.
– A conductivity sensor constantly displays the purity of the product water in a recirculation loop.
– A charged 0.2µm sterile filter at the dispenser removes endotoxins, in thresholds lower than 0.001 EU/ml bacterial and biological protection.
LABOSTAR systems include easy push-button operation, continuous system performance monitoring, and simple consumable replacement. A recirculation feature maintains optimal water quality while minimizing bacterial growth. It produce up to 18.2 megohm ASTM, type I, water quality, and the standard positively charged bio-protection filter can achieve <0.001 EU/ml endotoxin levels.
envoyé sur doc :
– Volume de la cuve de 7 litres
– Raccordement à l’alimentation en eau potable
– Facile à distribuer de l’eau en utilisant le distributeur
– Recirculation de l’eau jusqu’au point d’utilisation
– Mesure la qualité de l’eau produite
– 2 qualités d’eau dans 1 dispositif
- 7 liter tank volume
- Connection to municipal drinking water supply
- Easy to dispense water using the practical dispenser
- Recirculation of the water up to the point of use
- Measures the quality of the produced water
- 2 qualities of water in 1 device
- Supplied with first set of consumables and basic install materials.
- Facile à utiliser
- Protection against the bacteriological contaminations
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Simple module exchange via quick release connections
|LABOSTAR 3/7 TWF-UV|
|Output water flow||Up to 1.2 l/min — 1L/min|
|Permeate rate at 15°C (59°F)||3 or 7 l/h — 6l/h|
|Conductivity at 25°C (77°F)||0.055 µS/cm|
|Resistivity at 25°C (77°F)||18.2 MΩ-cm|
|TOC||1 – 5 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 1 cfu/ml|
|Endotoxins||< 0.001 EU/ml|
|Particles > 0.2 um||< 1 per ml|
Conductivity of input water is reduced by 98%
FEED WATER SPECIFICATIONS
|Feed water pressure||3 – 5 bar (43.5 – 72.5 psi)|
|Feed conductivity||< 1400 µS/cm|
|Temperature||5 – 35 °C (41 – 95°F)|
|Power supply||100-240V ac / 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||29 x 53 x 40 cm (20.9″ x 11.5″ x 15.8″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||25 / 55.1|
|LABOSTAR 3 TWF (3l/h)||2222|
|LABOSTAR 6 TWF (6l/h)||2232|