CO2 Free Air Gas generator for FT-IR
F-DGS’s DEIMOS CO2.FREE Air Gas generators is specifically designed for use with FT-IR spectrometers to provide a purified purge and air bearing gas supply from compressed air.
The unit provides instruments with CO2 free compressed air at less than -70°C (-94°F) dewpoint with no suspended impurities larger than 0.01 micron 24 hours/day, 7days/week.
The DEIMOS CO2.FREE is available with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, Air Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
Reference : DEIMOS.CO2.FREE.[Flow rate]/1 (with compressor)
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
BETTER DETECTOR PERFORMANCE
The CO2 FREE Air gas generator generates cleaner background spectra in a shorter period of time and more accurate analysis by improving the signal-to-noise ratio.
The investment can be paid back in less than one year.
CO2 FREE Air gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Max Purge Air Flow rate||1 l/min||10 l/min||30 l/min|
|Max Purge Air pressure||6 bar (87 psi)|
|CO2 level||< 1 ppm|
|H2O Dew Point||-70°C (-94°F)|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms and maintenance)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% RH @ 25°C (77°F)|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Max Altitude||3000 Meters|
|Noise level @ 1M||50 dB (A)||52 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 65 cm
(18.7″ x 26″ x 25.5″)
|47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||58 / 128||108 / 238||115 / 253.5|
|Power consumption||350 VA||850 VA||1700 VA|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|TOC Air outlet||Purge Air outlet|
|USB/PC Control||In series|