Liquid Nitrogen Generator
The CRYOGEN is a range of stand-alone Liquid Nitrogen Generators.
Utilising a reliable ‘Cryo-refrigerator’ design of cold head technology and helium compressor, the nitrogen gas is then produced using the PSA technology which is cooled to 77K (-196°C) to produce liquid nitrogen.
The Generators are controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in realtime, showing the liquid level of the dewar, PSA nitrogen production giving a fully automated system at the touch of a button with remote access for diagnostic control.
Reference : CRYOGEN.[L/Day]
CryoGen Generation Plants is your reliable and efficient alternative to conventional Liquid Nitrogen supplies. Taking away the on-going costs, safety considerations of deliveries, transportation of traditional liquid gas supplies.
Your on-site Liquid Nitrogen systems will be some of the most advanced and intelligent available.
The control system gives the user all the information necessary to ensure an efficient and consistant supply of Liquid Nitrogen and nitrogen gas are always available. From the process to flow and alarms, including automatic operation, Trend graphs, service alarm and service records page, there is simply no other Liquid Nitrogen System.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Different flow rates
- Turnkey solution
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Fully regenerative PSA technology with oil free air compressor
- Automatic operation
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- LN2 Dewar Liquid Level
- Vacum prevention system on liquid dewar
- Built in O2 analyser with alarm
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Option : Fitted with medical filter
- Wheels for easy installation
|Dewar Capacity (L)||35||100||160||210|
|N2 Gas (L/min)||5.5||11||13||20||33|
|Cooling Water (L/min @ 27°C)||2.8||4.5||6.0||7.6|
|Temperature range||7-38°C (45°-100°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||120 x 180 x 60 cm (47″ x 71″ x 24″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||150 / 330||200 / 441||300 / 661||320 / 705||350 / 771|
|Power consumption (Kw)||2.2||3.4||5.5||7.5|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|USB/PC Control||In series|