Nitrogen Gas Generator for GC
The COSMOS N2 / ZN2 is designed to produce safe regulated supply of high purity up to 99,9995% for GC Make-up, GC Carrier gas, headspace vial pressurization, purge and trap, tube conditioning for thermal desorption.
The COSMOS Nitrogen use the reliable and efficient pressure swing absorption (PSA) technique using carbon molecular sieve to remove oxygen and moisture to produce high purity Nitrogen.
The COSMOS N2 / ZN2 is built with a catalyst to remove hydrocarbon < 0.05 ppm.
The COSMOS Nitrogen can be stacked to any COSMOS module (Hydrogen, Zero Air, Air Compressor) to give you a complete self contained GC gas solution.
COSMOS.N2.[Flow rate] / ZN2.[Flow rate]
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Can be stacked with the COSMOS Air Compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Suitable for carrier gas and detector gas
- Ultra-fast start-up time, to reach operating purity
- Minimum maintenance with annual filters change
- Fully regenerative PSA technology : reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Catalyst module for hydrocarbons level < 0.05 ppm (for COSMOS ZN2)
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB/RS232 to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- LED indicators status (Ready, Warm up, Stand-by, Alarm, Off)
- Compact space saving modular stackable design
- Compatible with COSMOS Air Compressor
|N2 flow rate L/min via O2 content||5 ppm > 99.9995%||0.4||0.8||1.0||0.4||0.8||1.0|
|100 ppm (> 99.99%)||0.8||1.6||1.8||0.8||1.6||1.8|
|Catalyst module||N/A||< 0.05 ppm (CH4)|
|Outlet pressure||5.5 bar (80 psi)|
|Min/Max Air inlet pressure||6 – 8 bar / 87 – 116 psi|
|Min inlet Air quality||ISO8573 – 1:2010 1.4.1|
|Start-Up time for purity||1 hour|
|Outlet particule||< 0.1 µ|
|LED indicators status||Ready, Warm up, Stand-by, Alarm, Off|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||27 x 47 x 38 cm (10.5″ x 18.5″ x 15″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||35 / 77||35.5 / 78||37 / 81.5||37.5 / 82.5|
|Power consumption||40 W||240 W|
|Electrical supply||110 – 120 V 60 Hz / 220 – 240 V 50 Hz|
|Inlet / Outlet||G 1/4” (BSP) Female|
|USB/RS232/PC Control||In series|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 35°C (41 – 95°F) and humidity 80% to 25°C (77°F)|
|Noise||< 45 db|
|COSMOS AIR COMPRESSOR||110V||230V|
|Part Number||COSMOS AIR.COMP-USA||COSMOS AIR.COMP-EU|