Nitrogen/Air Gas Generator LCMS for Sciex
The Triple Flow generator has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and dry air needs to supply curtain, source and exhaust gases for Sciex LC-MS Instruments, including the X5000 series QTOF system, with the higher flow rates than the CALYPSO.3G/1.HF.SC
Nitrogen is produced by pressure swing adsorption (PSA) to remove oxygen, carbon dioxide and water from compresssed air. Purified air is produced using a membrane air dryer.
The generator is built with internal air compressors as standard, and is extremely quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest in color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, N2/Air Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
CALYPSO.3G/1.SC (With compressor)
CALYPSO.3G/1.HF.SC (With compressor)
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Nitrogen/Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Max Outlet Flow rate||12 l/min @ 5.5 bar (80 psi)||18 l/min @ 5.5 bar (80 psi)|
|Dry air outlet flow for the source gas||24 l/min @ 7.6 bar (110 psi)||26 l/min @ 7.6 bar (110 psi)|
|Dry air outlet flow for the exhaust gas||8 l/min @ 4.2 bar (61 psi)||25 l/min @ 4.1 bar (61 psi)|
|Purity Air/N2||Air Dew point -55°C (-68°F), HCs < 0.1 ppm ; Nitrogen> 99%|
|Particles||< 0.01 µ|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms and maintenance)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% RH @ 25°C (77°C)|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Max Altitude||3000 Meters|
|Noise level @ 1M||53 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||160 / 352|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Nitrogen outlet||G 1/4” (BSP) Female|
|USB/PC Control||In series|