Nitrogen/Air Gas Generator LCMS for Shimadzu
The CALYPSO.2G/1.SH is a dual flow generator, which has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and dry air needs to supply the Shimadzu LCMS 8045, 8050, 8060 wich allows users to change the flow ratio of nitrogen and dry air from the touch screen display, such that the total flow is 25 L/min, split between nitrogen and dry air.
The CALYPSO.2G/1.HF.SH has been designed to provide increased flows of Nitrogen and Dry Air for the latest Shimadzu LCMS-9030, or when LCMS 8045, 8050, 8060 are operated in High Flow gas delivery mode.
The generator is built with internal air compressors as standard, and is extremely quiet in operation. The generator is controlled using the latest in color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, N2/Air Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
CALYPSO.2G/1.SH (With compressor)
CALYPSO.2G/1.HF.SH (With compressor)
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Shimadzu LCMS-8045, 8050, 8060, 9030
- High Nitrogen pressure up to 6.9 bar (100 psi)
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Max Outlet Flow rate||Max Flow Rate up to 25 L/min of Air
|Up to 26 L/min N2
20 L/min Air
|Max Nitrogen pressure||6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Purity Air/N2||Air Dew point -20°C (-4°F) ; Nitrogen < 2% O2|
|Particles||< 1 µ|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms and maintenance)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% RH @ 25°C (77°F)|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Max Altitude||3000 Meters|
|Noise level @ 1M||52 dB (A)||53 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)||47.5 x 100 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 39″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||120 / 264.5||155 / 341|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power comsuption||1 700 VA||2 550 VA|
|Nitrogen/Air outlet||2 x 1/4”G (BSP) Female|
|USB/PC Control||In series|