Ultra Zero Air Gas generator for GC
F-DGS’s DEIMOS UZA Ultra Zero Air generators are some of the smallest and most efficient Hydrocarbon-free air systems for laboratory use. Utilising the PSA technology to remove water vaper and the heated catalyst technology to remove Total Hydrocarbon less than 0.05 ppm.
The DEIMOS UZA is available with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest color in touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, Air Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
DEIMOS.UZA.[Flow rate]/1 (with compressor)
BETTER DETECTOR PERFORMANCE
The reduction of CO and hydrocarbons, including methane to < 0.05 ppm decreases the background noise level and gives the baseline much better stability, considerably increasing detector sensitivity and ensuring precise analytical results.
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The unit only requires connection to a suitable socket for model with integrated compressor. The investment can be paid back in less than one year.
Ultra Zero Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Do not requires external compressed air supply
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Max TOC Air Flow rate||1 L/min||3 L/min||6 L/min||10 L/min||20 L/min||35 L/min||50 L/min|
|Max TOC Air pressure||6 bar (87 psi)|
|Total HCs out||< 0.05 ppm|
|Total CO out||< 0.05 ppm|
|H2O Dew Point||-50°C (-58°F)|
|Touch screen||Touch screen (operating parameters, system status, alarms) with LED indicators (Power on/off; ready or errors)|
|Max Relative Humidity||80% RH @ 25°C (77°F)|
|Temperature range||From 5 – 25°C (41 – 77°F)|
|Noise level @ 1M||< 50 dB (A)||< 52 dB (A)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||47.5 x 66.2 x 65 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 25,6″)||47.5 x 66.2 x 79 cm (18.7″ x 26″ x 31″)|
|Weight (kg/lbs)||58 / 128||75 / 165||121 / 267|
|Electrical supply||220 – 240 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|110 – 120 V ac / 1 ph / 50 – 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||655 VA||1130 VA||1980 VA|
|UZA Air outlet||G 1/4″ (BSP) Female|
|USB/PC Control||In series|